Re: Sign-off Myriam Bouroche 13 Apr 2006 19:43 EST

Thanks.  I tried many times in the last past weeks; it doesn't work

Myriam Bouroche

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On Behalf Of
Mike L. Varney
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 3:27 PM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] Sign-off

Send an email to xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG with the following in the BODY of the
email:

SET RESADM-L NOMAIL

When you return:

SET RESADM-L MAIL
or
SET RESADM-L DIGEST

-- M

 Myriam Bouroche
 <xxxxxx@LUB.UMO
 NTREAL.CA>                                                 To
 Sent by: Research         xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
 Administration                                             cc
 List
 <xxxxxx@HRINET.                                     Subject
 ORG>                      [RESADM-L] Sign-off

 04/13/2006 03:21
 PM

 Please respond to
 Research
 Administration
 Discussion List
 <xxxxxx@HRINET.

Is there a way to sign-off temporarily from the list?  I tried many
different ways with no success.

Than you in advance

I am on maternity leave. During my absence, please communicate with:
Alan Bernardi, directeur général, (514) 870-6142, xxxxxx@bell.ca

Myriam Bouroche
Directrice

Laboratoires universitaires Bell