Re: Timesheet/Effort Reporting Software Wilper, Iona 11 Apr 2006 17:12 EST

I was at NCURA last week and Northwestern had a fancy system...check their website..don't have names..but I think you will find them very nice and helpful. good luck (we do it manually by spreadsheet too..)

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Research Administration List on behalf of Barbara Gray
	Sent: Tue 4/11/2006 5:40 PM
	To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
	Subject: [RESADM-L] Timesheet/Effort Reporting Software

	We're an A-122 research institute and use monthly time sheets as
	documentation of effort (PIs report percent effort spent on each project
	at the end of each month).  Right now, it's a manual process--employees
	fill out a paper timesheet and an administrative staff enter the data in
	the payroll system.  We are looking for an electronic time sheet/effort
	reporting system that has a web interface so PIs can do their reporting
	directly online.  Any suggestions for products we should be
	considering?  As always, a big thanks for the assist.
	Barbara

	--
	Barbara H. Gray
	Director of Sponsored Research