Re: Time and Effort Phil Myers 29 Mar 2006 20:00 EST
We are similar to Deborah's institution. We have a Grants and Contracts
Accounting Office that reports to the Controller and works closely with
the OSP on post-award matters. One of the GCAs major task is to maintain
T/E reports and certifications. One staff accountant in GCA is
responsible for this. We are a PUI but even here it is a major part of
his job. If you'd like I can send you our policy, procedures, Q & A
concerning the T/E reporting and certification program.

Phil Myers