Re: reference guides Susan E. Disidore 29 Mar 2006 12:04 EST
Hi, Amy.

We have both.

The Guide to Managing Federal Grants provides in-depth background,
interpretations, and guidance on the myriad of regulations that govern
federal grants.  It explains the regulations in
easy-to-read-and-understand language.  (We used it as the basis for our
CRA studies this past Fall).  It is outstanding.

The Sponsored Research Administration guide is a "best practices"
compilation for research admin offices.  It provides sample
institutional policies as well as the history of research administration.

I highly recommend both.

Susan