More reference guides? Jennifer Barron 29 Mar 2006 11:31 EST

Does anyone happen to know of guides written for PIs, including things like
how not to promise the farm when writing a SOW, and efficient ways to get
progress reports done and out the door?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Sites [mailto:xxxxxx@EARTHLINK.NET]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:10 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] reference guides

Amy,

You may also want to consider "Research Administration and Management" by
Elliott Kulakowski and Lynn Chronister.  It was recently published and many
- if not all - of the contributors are people like us who "work in the
trenches" each day.

The publisher is Jones and Bartlett - 800-832-0094
ISBN No. 0-7637-3277-X

John