Re: Sales Tax Question Akhande Khan 24 Mar 2006 13:42 EST

Hi Kris,
Thank you for your response.
I was talking about reimbursing sales tax employees pay at restaurants for
business meals. These are legitimate business related expenses
(entertainment expense was perhaps poor choice of words), and reimbursement
of sales tax associated with restaurant meals are allowed by the State
(Ohio).
Akhande