Re: Grant Funding for Undergraduates Maria Nakamura 24 Mar 2006 12:25 EST

I second John's advice.  I have subscribed and relied on SPIN for over 20
years as it is the best tool I have found to initiate a funding search.

Maria Nakamura
Associate Director, ORSP
SUNY Oswego

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG]On Behalf Of
John Sites
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 10:30 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] Grant Funding for Undergraduates

Anne,

InfoEd has a program called SPINS which I have found very useful for
identifying some student travel opportunities.  Many insitutions have a
subscription, but InfoEd also has a site you can access and search. I don't
remember the URL right now, but maybe some of our colleagues using SPINS can
send it to you.

Good Luck!

John