Re: Grants.gov and the 11:59 deadline Johnson, Edward Jr. 16 Mar 2006 13:50 EST

FYI

http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/notice-files/NOT-OD-06-050.html

Remember that all Grants.gov timestamps will continue to be provided in
Eastern Time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Tim Kirby
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:08 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Grants.gov and the 11:59 deadline

How are people handling this?  We all know the nature of the beast is to
wait 'till the last minute, but are all of our evenings now open season
for procrastinating PI's?  Of course, we'll write a policy that says the
deadline is 5 PM, but when the PI says "I still have 7 hours!" what is
everyone doing?