Re: NIH Gg timeline Michael Kusiak 08 Mar 2006 13:22 EST

I believe that the Pioneer award, while submitted via grants.gov by
February 27, was not considered "transitioned" since it used the
Standard SF424 (not the R&R), the application image was not validated
with NIH business rules in the Commons,  and the SO/PI verification
process take place.  NIH will "manually" download the proposals for
review.  The image of the grant application will appear in your PI
and SO accounts at some point.

While this is confusing, I don't think this is a discrepancy per se.

Mike

On Mar 8, 2006, at 8:54 AM, Charlie Hathaway wrote:

> Applications for the NIH Director’s Pioneer Award Program (DP1)
> were due electronic Feb 06 (according to the RFA).   But this
> mechanism is listed in the NIH Grants.gov transition timeline with
> a 22 Jan 07 date.    Has anyone noticed any other discrepancies in
> the timetable?

Michael Kusiak
Contracts and Grants Analyst
Helen Wills Neuroscience Institute