Re: NIH Gg timeline Charlie Hathaway 08 Mar 2006 13:10 EST

The transition timetables:

http://era.nih.gov/ElectronicReceipt/files/Electronic_receipt_timeline_Ext.pdf

http://era.nih.gov/ElectronicReceipt/files/NIH_Transition_Plan.pdf

say Feb 25, 2006 for R15s..AREA

and Jan 22, 2007 for DP1s....Pioneer

I appreciate the importance of complying with the rules in an announcement, but I'd also like to be able to depend on the published timetables to plan ahead.

CH