Re: DOE app on grants.gov Tammy Custer 07 Mar 2006 08:16 EST

Oh that was the simple part.  If your lead collaborator was a Laboratory, there was even a third set of instructions you had to do.  You had to do different budget forms to send to the Laboratory so they could get their proposal together and submit it through their ePMS system.  You couldn't use the same forms that Grants.gov used.  You had to use the DoE budget forms.  So there was three different submissions of the proposal.  And all three guidelines were not identical in pieces.  Each would give you a little piece of information on what to do.

The only thing that did go well with this proposal, is once I submitted to Grants.gov, I received my confirmation emails in a timely manner.

Tammy Custer
Cornell