Re: (GWAVA: SPAM) Re: [RESADM-L] DOE Office of Science SciDAC proposals Vonnie Perkins 02 Mar 2006 18:05 EST

What we ended up doing was printing each budget page to a PDF. Major
pain, but that is what we had to do and then compiled it all into one
file.

Vonnie Y. Perkins
Electronic Research Administration
Program Manager
Office of Research Administration
and Advancement
3110B Lee Building
University of Maryland, College Park
Voice-301.405.4179
Fax-301.314.9569
xxxxxx@umd.edu

>>> xxxxxx@AUSTIN.UTEXAS.EDU 03/02/06 5:17 PM >>>

Hi all,

We are in the process of converting these applications to 1 single PDF
file.

However, the "extra "garbage" pages of just cells" that Vonnie mentions
below are actually cells full of information that we need in the
proposal.  Has anyone figured out a way to make them larger, or just
readable, in this conversion-to-PDF process?

Thanks!

--Sarah A. Rodriguez

Sarah A. Rodriguez
ERA Coordinator