Re: Commons stuff in limbo Elizabeth C. Lieberman 02 Mar 2006 13:55 EST

Research Administration Discussion List <xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG> on Thursday,
March 02, 2006 at 1:23 PM -0500 wrote:
>I received an email from NIH indicating the revised submissions "bump
>out" the previous, so I don't think you need to anything.

I received an email from NIH Commons indicating the opposite -- that
although later submissions replace earlier ones in Grants.gov, that's not
the case in the Commons.  Here's their message:
>It does replace the previous in the grants.gov system but in Commons you
>will see all the errors. There is now way that you can remove the
>previous application and it will not cause a problem while they sit in
>your account.

Liz
Liz Lieberman
Director, Office of Sponsored Research
Assistant Dean of the College
Wellesley College
106 Central Street
Wellesley, MA 02481-8203
Phone: (781) 283-3587;  Fax: (781) 283-3695
E-mail: xxxxxx@wellesley.edu