Re: still on NIH-AREA Elizabeth C. Lieberman 01 Mar 2006 16:29 EST

Research Administration Discussion List <xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG> on
Wednesday, March 01, 2006 at 3:49 PM -0500 wrote:
>I have the Full Adobe and the Adobe Distiller, but when I send to print
>to file as an Adobe pdf, and it asks for output file name, so I give it a
>different name so I’ll recognize it, and then it goes through the
>motions, then the new file name doesn’t appear anywhere. Where does it
>go? I must be missing a step.

Check to see where Distiller is putting the file when it asks for output
name.  Or do a search on your computer for the filename you gave -- or a
somewhat unique part of that filename.  Does either of those help?  Can
your own IS department help you find the file?

Liz
Liz Lieberman
Director, Office of Sponsored Research
Assistant Dean of the College
Wellesley College
106 Central Street
Wellesley, MA 02481-8203
Phone: (781) 283-3587;  Fax: (781) 283-3695
E-mail: xxxxxx@wellesley.edu