Re: still on NIH-AREA Dara Little 01 Mar 2006 12:23 EST

If its been a significant amount of time and still hasn't appeared in
the Commons, check the error to see if it is related to the PI's
Common's username. If the Commons can't recognize the username, it won't
appear and you need to resubmit through G.G, obviously updating or
including this username under the Credential's section of the Sr. Key
Personnel section.

Dara C. Little
Assistant Director
Office of Sponsored Projects
Northern Illinois University
Lowden Hall 305
DeKalb, IL 60115-2854

815-753-9285
Fax 815-753-1631

>>> xxxxxx@ES.MARYWOOD.EDU 03/01/06 9:58 AM >>>
Hi All,

Our application has not showed up on Commons yet. How long should this
take?
We received an e-mail notification from Commons that there was an error
but
we stiil can't view it.

Thanks,

Maria Montoro Edwards