Re: GG Submissions to Commons Jennifer Donais 28 Feb 2006 12:51 EST

Betty, You are an optimist!  I wish I could trust that G.g will improve
("a la FastLane"), but mired in the mud as we are with our recent
submissions, I can't see it as getting better just yet.

UMass Amherst had only two of these AREA proposals, but we are still
struggling with one. We were delighted when NIH pushed back the
e-submission requirement for R01s, as we submit a substantial number of
them and I imagine the first time will be quite an adventure!

On the AREA proposals, does anyone know whether we have to write a
special notation to resubmit a corrected one now after the deadline has
passed?  Do we have to provide some kind of explanation as to why, or
does NIH assume based on previous submissions and consider it on time
anyway?

Thanks!
-jennifer donais

--