Re: NIH AREA Grant Proposal Elizabeth C. Lieberman 23 Feb 2006 17:41 EST

Research Administration Discussion List <xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG> on Thursday,
February 23, 2006 at 4:39 PM -0500 wrote:
>So now on attempt 3, do we use the g.g tracking number from the original
>submission or the second submission?  For those of you who have been
>successful, what did you do?

I haven't yet tried submission 3, but I was told by someone at the Commons
helpdesk to use the tracking number from the second submission, so that's
what I plan to do.  It's not all that clear whether that would make a
difference.  All I care about is getting something in the Commons that
asks me to verify my application (rather than to fix that darned IDC
error).

By the way, I successfully submitted two applications this afternoon,
making both the IDC base and request be whole numbers.

Liz
Liz Lieberman
Director, Office of Sponsored Research
Assistant Dean of the College
Wellesley College
106 Central Street
Wellesley, MA 02481-8203
Phone: (781) 283-3587;  Fax: (781) 283-3695
E-mail: xxxxxx@wellesley.edu