Re: Grants.gov Subscription Services Jane Schultz 23 Feb 2006 16:15 EST

Sarah:

I have a different signup problem.  I ask for notification of All
announcements and all I can get is USDA.  I have tried unsubscribing and
subscribing several times and have called the help desk twice.  They are
pleasant and available but no luck.

Jane Schultz

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On Behalf Of
Sarah A Rodriguez
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 12:55 PM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG

Dear all,

This isn't a crucial problem at all--it's a rather amusing one, in
fact--but I was just wondering if I was the only person who had
experienced it.

While searching for information about recent updates on Grants.gov, I
realized that I was not signed up for its "free quarterly Grants.gov
Succeed Newsletter."  I filled out all the relevant information and
clicked "Subscribe Now," and I was promptly redirected to...

....a Wikipedia article defining the phrase "Web server," located at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_server

Again, this is a problem that is not nearly as crucial as the others I
have read today, but I feel a bit like a cartoon character with a giant
question mark above my head.  Another day, another fun quirk of
Grants.gov.

--Sarah A. Rodriguez

Sarah A. Rodriguez
ERA Coordinator