Re: InfoEd Proposal Development/Proposal Tracking Martin Low 16 Feb 2006 12:05 EST

Columbia University has purchased InfoEd modules including Proposal
Development and Proposal Tracking.

InfoEd Proposal Tracking and Proposal Development is also in use by your
colleagues at NYU Medical Center.  I know this because I helped in the
implementation process there.  Here is the latest news on NYU's plans to
go to S2S:

http://www.med.nyu.edu/spa/education/ElectronicSubmission.html

At Columbia University, we have seen recent demonstrations of their
successful Grants.gov S2S submission process by InfoEd, and we look
forward to providing this valuable service to our faculty.

Regards,

Martin Low
Columbia University
"Many Hats"
xxxxxx@columbia.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Susan Burke
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 10:58 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: InfoEd Proposal Development/Proposal Tracking

I would appreciate hearing from anyone out there if you have purchased
InfoEd's Proposal Development and Proposal Tracking (as well as any of
their other modules).  We are considering only these two modules now,
but if we proceed, and if PD/PTare better than sliced bread, we might
look further.

Thanks.

Susan

--