Re: InfoEd Proposal Development/Proposal Tracking Cataneo, Kathy 16 Feb 2006 11:21 EST

Susan, we implemented InfoEd's PT, lab animals, and human subjects a
couple of years ago.  We are beginning to implement proposal
development.  Please feel free to give me a call (tomorrow would be
better) for details.

Kathy Cataneo, UNH
603-862-2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Susan Burke
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 10:58 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] InfoEd Proposal Development/Proposal Tracking

I would appreciate hearing from anyone out there if you have purchased
InfoEd's Proposal Development and Proposal Tracking (as well as any of
their other modules).  We are considering only these two modules now,
but if we proceed, and if PD/PTare better than sliced bread, we might
look further.

Thanks.

Susan

--