Re: Why The List is the Way It Is... Lee Mcdaid 15 Feb 2006 07:48 EST

Let me add my appreciation for the list and the way it's run.  Yes, I too
get alot of email (some junk, too), but I'd rather weed out what I don't
want than to not have that choice.  The list and the questions/information
generated benefit most of us who wonder what is happening at other
institutions and how things are being handled.  It also should provide us a
way of sharing resources with our peers (policies, procedures, training,
etc).  In this economy, not everyone at every institution has the
opportunity to attend SRA or NCURA conferences and this is their only
interaction with their peers at other schools.  So, I say "bring on the
information!"

Thanks, Mike

Lee

Lee Gayle McDaid, MS
Associate Director, Research Services
Office of Research Administration
Thomas Jefferson University
215-503-2890

"Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.
B. F. Skinner, New Scientist, May 21, 1964

The documents accompanying this transmission may contain confidential health
or business information.  This information is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If you have received this information in
error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange for the return or
destruction of these documents.