Re: Stewardship education Charlie Hathaway 14 Feb 2006 12:38 EST

"Count the money that has been brought into the house, which the keepers of the threshold have collected from the people. And let it be given into the hands of the workmen...who are...repairing the house, and let them use it for buying timber and quarried stone to repair the house. But no accounting shall be asked from them for the money that is delivered into their hand, for they deal honestly."
2 Kings 22:3-8  ESV