Re: Proposal writing support for faculty Charlie Hathaway 07 Feb 2006 18:20 EST

A grant writing workshop is "effective" when you define your desired
outcome and see evidence that the workshop got you there.  Participants
happy with program?  More proposals submitted?  Voila!
But if you are really talking about getting more grants, I have a hard
time believing that anything can substitute for good advice throughout the
proposal development process from colleagues who know one's field and know
the peer review game.

Oh yeah....proofread it too.

Charlie