Re: US Department of Education Grants Nary, Roberta 03 Feb 2006 10:19 EST

Hi Kathy,

We have received full overhead recovery from NIDRR which falls under the dept.
of Ed.

Roberta

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List on behalf of Cataneo, Kathy
Sent: Thu 2/2/2006 5:57 PM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] US Department of Education Grants

Dear Colleagues,

Has your institution ever received any non-training grants from the US
Department of Education at anything higher than the 8% MTDC "restricted"
rate?  Have you ever received a research grant from US Ed at your
federally-negotiated research F&A rate?  If so, I'd love to hear from
you.  One of my faculty members insists that her colleagues at other
institutions have received research grants at the full research F&A
rate.

If you would rather not respond to this list serv, please contact me
directly at xxxxxx@unh.edu

Many thanks,

Kathy Cataneo
Executive Director of Sponsored Research
University of New Hampshire