Re: Please forgive double posting Peterson, Nancy K 04 Jan 2006 13:42 EST

Nancy will return on January 9th.

Her assistant,
Marilyn

Nancy Kay Peterson, Director
Grants & Sponsored Projects
Somsen Hall 212-A
Winona State University
Winona, MN  55987
Phone:  507.457.5519
FAX:     507.457.5586
xxxxxx@winona.edu
http://www.winona.edu/grants

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Lorraine Doyle
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 10:10 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Please forgive double posting

Hi, Everybody,

A grant that I am learning to administer, a T32 grant, has the wrong EIN

number attached to it. This error condition has existed since early in
October. Can anybody recommend how to get this change in place a little
bit more expeditiously? It is really starting to impact our business
processes.

Thanks very much,
Lorraine