Re: 12-Month Employee Compensation and Time & Effort Reporting Bill Campbell 20 Dec 2005 12:20 EST

Ann and RESADMers, at UW-River Falls we sometimes have a 12-monther
funded partially by a grant.  In almost all cases, the grant dollars
replace their salaries.  Very seldom will we pay an overload in a
situation like that, in fact our payroll software automatically rejects
any salary check inflates anyone's pay beyond 100% of load.

Regards, Bill

Bill Campbell
Director, Grants & Research
University of Wisconsin-River Falls