Re: CRA - Fact or Urban Legend Andrew M. Parkerson-Gray 05 Dec 2005 15:41 EST

Jennifer,

How do you go about having the degree requirement waived? I've always
wondered. Anyway, I have my CRA designation, as does my right hand
co-worker, and we both did in fact take the exam.

Andrew
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Andrew Parkerson-Gray, CRA
Director, UAF Office of Sponsored Programs
909 Koyukuk Drive / P.O. Box 757270
West Ridge Research Building, Suite 212F
Fairbanks, AK 99775-7270

Phone:  (907) 474-1851
Fax:    (907) 474-5444
E-mail: xxxxxx@uaf.edu