NIH approval timing Robert Beattie 24 Oct 2005 13:18 EST

I think there is a slight timing error in Evelyn's note.  The image
of the application is available in the Commons to the PI and the SO
before they make the approval.  So it is "up in the Commons" for
review by the grants office and the PI before the agency accepts it.
I sure hope we will not be seeing variations between what we send and
what arrives or this whole process is in trouble.

Bob
xxxxxx@umich.edu

On Oct 24, 2005, at 1:58 PM, Susan Burke wrote:

Sadly, i wasn't there....but our experience with PureEdge and USDE
proposals has been that we cannot see the whole enchilada as it is
served up to the sponsor.   S