Re: grants.gov in general Susan Burke 21 Oct 2005 10:11 EST

Bob-
Clarification:  yes, perhaps we can print out all the pieces, but we
cannot "see" how it looks when the sponsor gets it.  Think about our
ability to print out a copy of a proposal submitted through
FastLane...we can see if the pages actually meet the page limits or if
they've been corrupted in the translation process so the proposal is no
longer compliant....
Susan

--
Susan B. Burke