Re: Final progress reports for NIH grants Aull, Robert M 13 Oct 2005 16:21 EST

Leesa,

There is no required form to use for NIH final progress reports.

Robert Aull
Fiscal Compliance Manager
(Sponsored Programs)
Indiana University School of Medicine
317-274-2325
317-278-5823 FAX

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Brown, Leesa
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 4:05 PM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Final progress reports for NIH grants

Does anyone know if we should use the non-competing grant progress
report - PHS 2590) when we do the final progress report for an NIH
grant?  The close out section of the NIH grants policy statement
indicates that we have to do a final report but does not indicate if
there is a report form we should use.

Thanks!

Leesa Brown
Sponsored Research Officer