Re: General Counsel Review and Approval Susan Meslang 26 Sep 2005 10:26 EST

No.  NOt until we are signing the final agreement for the award

"If we knew what it was we were doing, It would not be research would it?"
Albert Einstein

Susan W. Meslang
Director of Grants and Sponsored  Programs
Tidewater Community College
500 East Main Street
Norfolk VA 23510
P.O. Box 9000