Re: Lead Time for Your OSP? Jennifer Shambrook 22 Sep 2005 16:27 EST

Amen, Brother McCallister!

My 3 day lead time is only a request, and they know it.  It does help get things sort of staggered coming in here.  Some will send them early, some at precisely 3 days, some at 2 days some at 4:45 on THE day... whatever it takes, Honey, I review them all and am grinning the whole time.  Without the grants, they probably wouldn't be printing a paycheck for me every month... so bring the grants on!!!

>>> xxxxxx@UALR.EDU 09/22/05 04:59PM >>>
As my friend Phil says, "I love deadlines, I like the sound they make
as they fly by."  If you are enforcing ANYTHING  you aren't doing
your job.  We aren't cops.

Spanky