Re: Lead Time for Your OSP? Ware, Jeanne 22 Sep 2005 12:59 EST

No lead time as I work with faculty one-to-one through the application
process (helping with budgets, tracking down and confirming
collaborative arrangements or partners, etc.)

Jeanne V. Ware
Director, Office of Research Programs and Services
New College of Florida
5700 North Tamiami Trail, COH 227
Sarasota, Florida 34243
http://www.ncf.edu/orps/
941.359.4649
941.359.4655 fax
-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Andrew M. Parkerson-Gray
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 1:49 PM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Lead Time for Your OSP?

Hello all,

This is just an informal poll to see how much lead time your sponsored
programs office requires to review a proposal. We ask for 5 business
days to allow for the proposal load, corrections, major problems, etc.
We also want the final draft, not rough drafts unless we had arranged to

help review and edit those ahead of time. What does your OSP do?

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew M. Parkerson-Gray, CRA
Senior Pre-Award Administrator
UAF Office of Sponsored Programs
909 N. Koyukuk Drive / P.O. Box 757270
West Ridge Research Building, Suite 212F
Fairbanks, AK 99775-7270

Phone:  (907) 474-1851
Fax:    (907) 474-5444
E-mail: xxxxxx@uaf.edu