Re: The Grant Institute Amy E. Hibbard 14 Sep 2005 16:05 EST

One of our faculty members (from Computer Information Systems) just
attended the Grants 101 workshop offered by The Grant Institute last
month, and he really enjoyed it.  He was impressed by the instructor
(Roma Johnson), and he found the instruction to be very helpful.

I don't know what audience you had envisioned for the workshop, but our
faculty member said he would recommend it highly to his colleagues.

Thanks,
-Amy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amy Hibbard
Grant Development Associate
Office of Research & Sponsored Programs
Cal Poly Pomona
3801 West Temple
Pomona, CA 91768
(909) 869-6929 Voice
(909) 869-2993 Fax
xxxxxx@csupomona.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Linda Brown
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 12:54 PM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] The Grant Institute

Has anyone had any experience with the workshops given by The Grant
Institute.  I am thinking of taking GRANTS 101.  This organization gives

workshops all over the country.  It is a 3-day workshop and costs $597.

Does anyone know anything about them?  LB

--
Linda Brown, Associate Director
Maryland Institute for Policy Analysis and Research