Re: Katrina response <Stephen Miles SacksPhD> 09 Sep 2005 02:07 EST

Here is a need you might consider addressing...

Devise and promote the establishment of an administrative program (s) for
folks in academia and science to:

- donate airline mileage to reunite and relocate folks and families this is
a long term need

- donate cell phones and prepaid phone cards

- donate Internet/web access

The above will require a way to administer and get it done... contacting all
the airlines, cell phone, and Internet providers and coming up with an
umbrella mechanism. Possibly involve the many science associations in the
effort.

Best,

Stephen

Stephen  Miles Sacks, Ph.D.
Editor and Publisher
SCIPOLICY-The Journal of Science and Health Policy
Box 504, Haverford, PA 19041
Telephone:  610-660-0220
 Fax:  610-660-0120
Website: http://Scipolicy.net
E-mail: xxxxxx@scipolicy.net
and
Owner/Moderator ResearchEvaluation-L Discussion Group
Owner/Moderator ThePayoff-L Discussion Group
Owner/Moderator Scipolicy-L Discussion Group
Owner/Moderator CounterTerrorism-L Discussion Group