Re: Grants.gov via PC emulator Robyn Remotigue 26 Aug 2005 16:23 EST

Thanks for the tip.
Robyn

Robyn B. Remotigue, CRA
Administrator
Office of Sponsored Programs
P.O. Box 6156
Mississippi State, MS  39762

FEDEX :
133 Etheredge Hall
Hardy Road
Mississippi State, MS  39762

662.325.7397
662.325.3803  FAX
Email:  xxxxxx@spa.msstate.edu

>>> xxxxxx@ND.EDU 08/26/05 3:35 PM >>>
Robyn,
I don't believe you can print it post-submission...only track its
status.
If you want a copy, you'll need to print the final version in PureEdge
prior to submission. There's a button to do so.
Terri

Terri M. Hall
Associate Director of Sponsored Programs (eRA)
Office of Research * University of Notre Dame
511 Main Building * Notre Dame, Indiana 46556
Phn: (574) 631-7378  Fax: (574) 631-6630
http://www.nd.edu/~research/
~ an FDP institution ~