Re: RESEARCH ASSISTANTS/ASSOCIATES AS NON EXEMPT EMPLOYEES Carol Forbes 11 Aug 2005 15:26 EST

I always thought by being exempt I was destined to work more than an 8
hour day but with no overtime pay.  Yes, I can sneak out sometimes for a
long lunch with a friend.  But I usually have to take "leave" if I am
planning to be gone more than 2 hours.

Carol

Carol M. Forbes
Director of Sponsored Programs