Re: RESEARCH ASSISTANTS/ASSOCIATES AS NON EXEMPT EMPLOYEES Ellen Rogers 11 Aug 2005 14:52 EST

No.  Our office is really busy, so it is rare that they ask to leave during
the day. However, on the rare day things are slow, I will tell one them
they can leave somewhat early.  Also, if someone asks a few times to leave
for a good reason concerning their children or for a doctor's appointment,
I of course let them go.

Ellen Rogers  574/631-5488
Notre Dame