Re: Indirect Cost Consultants/Sample RFPs Espinosa, Dora 08 Aug 2005 08:48 EST

My institution is in the same process. I would appreciate if you can
share this information with me as well.

Dora Espinosa
Director Office of Sponsored Research
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
Email Address: xxxxxx@rosalindfranklin.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Barbara Gray
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 6:22 PM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Indirect Cost Consultants/Sample RFPs

Hello, everyone,
We are beginning the process of renegotiating our indirect cost rate at
Desert Research Institute.  I have been tasked with identifying possible

consultants to provide some oversight during our development of the rate

proposal and to possibly assist us with the actual negotiation with the
feds.  I have four firms on my list so far (Bearing Point, Huron,
Maximus, PWC).  If you can recommend others, especially those that might

be west coast based, I would appreciate it.  I'm also looking for
samples of an RFP Scope of Work for this type of consulting assignment
in hopes that I won't have to reinvent the wheel.  As always, many
thanks.
Barbara

Barbara Gray
Director of Sponsored Research