Re: Records Retention for Committee Documents (Human Subjects, Biosafety, and IACUC) Gailey, Jada.Bruner 02 Aug 2005 11:45 EST

Regarding IACUC records, you can refer to the Institutional Animal Care
and Use Committee Guidebook.  It tells you what records must be kept and
for how long.  Specifically, see page 174, E.1. Table A. Federal
Requirements: Recordkeeping.

Jada Bruner Gailey
Coordinator, Research Compliance
415 Whitehurst
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK  74078
(V) 405.744.3592
(F) 405.744.4335
(E) xxxxxx@okstate.edu
-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Glenn Krell
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 9:24 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Records Retention for Committee Documents (Human
Subjects, Biosafety, and IACUC)

Good morning resadmr's... I'm looking for a good records retention
document
or FAQ pertaining to storage of documents for these three areas:
- IRB committee records
- IACUC committee records
- IBC committee records.

Need to do a little spring cleaning here (I know, it's blazing
summertime)...
Thanks all!
-Glenn

=======================
Glenn Krell MPA, CRA
Director, Research Compliance
 and Proposal Development
Illinois Institute of Technology
3300 South Federal Street, M/B 301
Chicago, Illinois 60616
312-567-7141 (voice)
312-567-7517 (fax)
http://www.grad.iit.edu/research/ORCPD/orcpdhome.html
Did you know? You can search IIT research expertise at:
http://gradweb.iit.edu/gradresearch/searchengine.htm