Re: Award Reporting by Fund Source Key, Diana 29 Jul 2005 09:20 EST

At Florida State University, we use the following report categories:

Federal (including flow through)
State
For Profit/Non-Profit
Other

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Robbie Lee
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 5:03 PM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Award Reporting by Fund Source

In preparing our annual report, I would like to know what categories
institutions use to report the fund sources of their awards.  We report
the source of the direct sponsor (the one who gives us the money).

Do you use this method or some other?  Also, do you report federal
flow-down funds as federal or some other category?