Re: RESADM-L Digest - 6 Jul 2005 to 7 Jul 2005 (#2005-137) R A C S-- C Tardivo 10 Jul 2005 12:13 EST

Several universities use the Benchmarking database
survey that is offered by SRA/BearingPoint.  You can
access it from the SRA website.

Charlie Tardivo

--- RESADM-L automatic digest system
<xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG> wrote:

> There is 1 message totalling 78 lines in this issue.
>
> Topics of the day:
>
>   1. ORSP Benchmarking and Structure

> Date:    Thu, 7 Jul 2005 09:37:05 -0400
> From:    Susan Meslang <xxxxxx@TCC.EDU>
> Subject: Re: ORSP Benchmarking and Structure
>
> I, too, am interested in this information.  I am
> trying to restructor
> the office of Grants and Sponsored Programs and
> would be very interested
> to see what you get.
>
> Susan W. Meslang
> Director of Grants and Sponsored  Programs
> Tidewater Community College
> 500 East Main Street
> Norfolk VA 23510
> P.O. Box 9000
> Norfolk VA 23509
> Office 757 822-1773
> Cell 757 409-2887
> Fax 757 822-1007
> xxxxxx@tcc.edu

> Hi All,
>

> Our ORSP has recently been asked to prepare a report
> on the structure
> of
> ORSP offices and how other ORSP offices judge their
> progress. Please
> send responses to the following questions:
>

> 1)       How do ORSP offices judge their progress?
> What types of
> benchmarks do they use?
>
> 2)       Do ORSP offices coordinate their activities
> with Development
> offices? If so, how are the activities coordinated?
>
> 3)       How are ORSP offices organized?
>

> Thanks for your assistance in this matter. If you
> would like to
> directly
> reply to me, please send me an email at
> xxxxxx@cgu.edu.
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Lauren Beastall
>
> Research Administration Analyst
>
> Claremont Gradute University

> archive, are available
>  via our web site at http://www.hrinet.org (click on
> "Listserv Lists")

> archive, are available
>  via our web site at http://www.hrinet.org (click on
> "Listserv Lists")

> End of RESADM-L Digest - 6 Jul 2005 to 7 Jul 2005
> (#2005-137)

Charlie Tardivo
Principal
RACS LLC,
Research Administration Consulting Services
tel# 216-403-8176
fax# 216-221-8066