Re: Specific Comments on Grant Writer / Research Facilitator Charlie Hathaway 29 Jun 2005 17:06 EST

If you need a person who will really get into helping INDIVIDUAL faculty
members, and take phone calls for dumb questions, and answer emails promptly,
and be an ear for complaints about the whole research administration
infrastructure...i.e. really address proximal faculty concerns rather than some
global strategy for the institution, I suggest you be careful about bringing in
someone who builds teams and gives speeches and makes policy but doesn't make
coffee or do windows.

Charlie