Re: awards database Rodriguez, Julia 31 May 2005 10:11 EST

I'm in the process of developing a proposal/award tracking Access
Database that works with PeopleSoft (I go to query training this
afternoon!). I would be so grateful for anything that you could send to
me, or any insights that you may have.

Thanks, Julia

Julia Rodriguez
Grants Admin. Professional
106b Life Sciences Center
University of Missouri-Columbia
1201 Rollins Rd, Columbia MO  65211-7310

Voice:	(573)884-1783
Fax:	(573)884-9395

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Naoji Sugihara
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 9:42 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] awards database

I have worked on PeopleSoft and currently working on developing Access
Database to do the same as Ms. Hamilton descrobed.  I have completed the
award listing portion and now working on report due dates etc and some
budget and expense portion.  I am very much interested in seeing what
you
have if you're willing to share that information.

Thank you.