Re: CRA review session in Boston Herbert B. Chermside 29 May 2005 17:15 EST

Followup on Melissa's comment on CRA review session.
I strongly recommend taking the review at least 3 months before taking the
exam.  So, if you are shooting for the October exam, we'd have to have that
review in July, the earlier the better.  You will probably find from the
review that there are areas you need to study.  Although there are others
you know cold!

Just to keep things under control, please respond to Melissa if you are
interested.  As soon as she gets 10  interested responses, she will let me
know and I'll make arrangements.  Please let her know dates that are
unacceptable (family vacations, etc.)

Also, Someone must volunteer a location.  Most colleges and universities
have places available!

PS -- this is sent from my personal computer; correspondence to my RACC hat
should go to xxxxxx@verizon.net.

Chuck

At 09:50 AM 5/25/2005, you wrote:
>Are there any research administration professionals in the Boston area who are
>planning to take the Certified Research Administrator (CRA) exam in October?
>
>The Research Administrators Certification Council (RACC) holds review sessions
>throughout the U.S. prior to the exam; however, no review session is scheduled
>for the Boston area.  I contacted the Director of RACC and he said that a
>review
>session could be scheduled for Boston if 10 or more people were interested and
>would be willing to prepay for the day long session.
>
>Please let me know if there is any interest.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Melissa Francis
>xxxxxx@partners.org

Herbert "Chuck" Chermside, CRA
Director Emeritus, VCU Sponsored Programs
Executive Director, Research Administrators Certification Council
1915 Robindale Rd.
Richmond, VA 23235-3931
804-320-5502
xxxxxx@verizon.net