Re: another NIH RO1 Modular Grant question Charlie Hathaway 27 May 2005 08:41 EST

No budget restrictions on R01s (except for a few institute specific rules that
usually apply only to renewal requests).  You could ask for $1 million direct
per year to pay for a lab's entire personnel costs.  Remember, the costs of
some research is almost entirely personnel.

Charlie