Re: Indemnification Question Robert Miller 25 May 2005 09:50 EST

It seems you are going down a slippery slope. One of the primary
responsibilities (outside of subject protection) is to avoid risk or
at the very least manage it. Being silent on an indemnity clause does
not infer consent and in those cases where it does it is very limited.
I would not recommend it.

I would recommend that you refer that matter to an attorney/risk
manager on the best strategy. Being silent is like sticking your head
in the sand...your backside is still exposed.

Robert Gregory Miller
Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science
Div. of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Molecular Science
Administrative Director/Research Administrator
xxxxxx@cdrewu.edu
Office: 323.563.5961
Fax: 323.563.5966

Notice of Confidentiality

This message contains information that may be confidential or
privileged.

It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee or any person
entitled to receive it.  If you received this message in error,
please inform the author as soon as possible, do not disclose its
contents and delete it from your system