Re: Feedback requested about ResearchResearch database(s) Susan Meslang 19 May 2005 14:42 EST

Do you like this better that COS?

Susan W. Meslang
Director of Grants and Sponsored  Programs
Tidewater Community College
121 College Place
Norfolk, Virginia  23510-1907
Office 757 822-1773
Cell 757 409-2887
Fax 757 822-1007
xxxxxx@tcc.edu

>>> xxxxxx@CMH.EDU 5/19/2005 3:21:25 PM >>>
We have subscribed to ResearchResearch for over a year. I too was
impressed with the user interface. It is very easy to use and I've
found
that I need spend only a very short time with users before they become
accustomed to doing searches very proficiently. The information is
good
and is regularly updated. I find it more comprehensive than some of
the
other databases available and particularly like the international
nature, which is very good for students, fellows, and other visitors
the US seeking funding opportunities. And, the site has always been
"up"
when I've tried to access it...Bill

Bill Caskey, PhD
Director, Research & Grants Administration
Children's Mercy Hospital
2401 Gillham Road
Kansas City, MO  64108

Ph:(816) 234-3874
Fx:(816) 855-1982
E-mail:  xxxxxx@cmh.edu <mailto:xxxxxx@cmh.edu>

This communication is intended only for the use of the addressee.  It
may contain information which is privileged or confidential under
applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient or the agent of
the recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or
disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify The
Children's Mercy Hospital at 816-234-3149 or via return Internet
electronic mail at xxxxxx@cmh.edu <mailto:xxxxxx@cmh.edu>  and
expunge
this communication without making any copies.  Thank you for your
cooperation.