Re: Grants.gov instructions Dawn Dowling 18 May 2005 13:46 EST

Folks,

There is an ERA session at the SRA Northeast Section meeting in Niagara
Falls, NY. Someone from Grants.gov will be there. Perhaps you can get
help or address your concerns and questions to them there.

The link to the meeting is:
http://srainternational.org/newweb/meetings/sectionmeetings/DisplayThisEvent.cfm?AreaID=16&SectmeetID=201

Regards,
Dawn