Re: Let's mobilize to fight electronic proposal submission SNAFU Landorf,Kenneth R. 03 May 2005 09:43 EST

Forgive the naivete, but isn't there a meeting scheduled soon of the FDP
group?  That sounds like it would be a fine place to start this
discussion w/ some of the folks on the Government side of the house.

If this is a verboten issue, please accept my apologies upfront.

Ken Landorf
UConn Health Center
Farmington, CT 06030

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Glenn Krell
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 10:28 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] Let's mobilize to fight electronic proposal
submission SNAFU

Hi again resadmr's, per my original post I was asking: "Let's discuss
what
kinds of emails, and to which decision-makers in the government,
resadmr's
should be sending..."

The responses are interesting so far, and so is the discussion. Thank
you
Steve and others for your posts. I do agree 100% with several folks: we
want
to be positive and constructive.  But again, who are the decision makers
we
need to reach? to let them know about the serious problems some of us
are
having, and to offer our constructive feedback?
-Glenn